10 Vegan Beauty Products at CVS That Will Save You Some Coin
Your local drugstores makeup aisles are full of cruelty-free hidden treasures.
Navigating the makeup aisles at your local drugstore can be confusing and overwhelming when trying to decipher which products are cruelty-free and vegan. Many have confusing ingredients and various labels, from leaping bunnies to unverified cruelty-free logos. We’ve made it simple with 10 tried and true vegan beauty products you can find at CVS that will keep your skin and wallet as happy as your conscience.
@tothegorgeousyou has liners on lock. Which is your favorite? She's holding: Intense Ink Eyeliner in Charcoal, $3 Intense Ink Eyeliner in Blackest Black, $3 Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, $2 Expert Liquid Liner in Jet Black, $2 #elfcosmetics #elf #makeuplover #makeupjunkie #eyes #beauty #crueltyfree #vegan
1. e.l.f Cosmetics Ink Eyeliner
Achieve the quintessential winged eyeliner look with this simple to use, glide-on ink eyeliner pen from vegan-friendly brand e.l.f.
🌷Do you want to use an organic face cleanser, but don't want to spend too much?! . 🍃Great! You just found my favorite organic face cleanser by Nourish Organic for under $10! Made with organic aloe, organic coconut oil, organic sesame oil, organic cucumber and organic watercress extract! Suitable for all skin types, including delicate and sensitive skin. . 🌸It is moisturizing and it gently removes impurities and makeup without drying! It is alcohol-free, fragrance free and gluten-free, USDA certified organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free! . 🍃You can find it at Thrive Market for $8.49 and with my link on my blog, you will receive an extra 15% off your first order! Link is on my profile 💁🏻💕 . . . . . #organic #organiclife #detox #naturalproducts #greenbeauty #chemicalfree #organicskin #organicskincare #ecobeauty #veganbeauty #greenbeautyblogger #organic #organicbeauty #naturalbeauty #glutenfreebeauty #veganbeauty #crueltyfree #organicmom #organicskin #nourishorganic #facialcleanser #fragancefree #nodirtybeauty #organicblogger #organiccleanser #organicfacewash #usdaorganic #gentlecleanser #organicfacialcleanser #facecleanser #organicface #organicskincare #thrivemarket #letsthrive #nourishorganic @thrivemkt @nourishorganic
2. Nourish Organic Moisturizing Face Cleanser
Made with 100-percent organic ingredients such as aloe, coconut oil, and cucumber and watercress extract—this cleanser is ultra-moisturizing and perfect for an at home spa night!
When Mascaras Are Shockingly Amazing: Beauty Without Cruelty Full Volume Mascara - by Sheila of painted-ladies.com ...I was immediately wowed by the dramatic results and found the mascara doesn’t flake whatsoever during the course of the day. This is good stuff! I took this mascara through the high intensity gym work out and it passed with flying colors. read full review here: http://www.painted-ladies.com/beauty-without-cruelty-full-volume-mascara-review/
3. Beauty Without Cruelty Full Volume Mascara
Long-lasting, jet black mascara from Beauty Without Cruelty lengthens and volumizes, giving you feathery and full lashes.
4. Honeybee Gardens Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow
With a commitment to all-natural body products made from organic ingredients, we’re happily stocking up on all the shades of this beautiful eye shadow.
Packed with aloe vera, sea kelp, lavender, and hyaluronic acid, our award winning Clarifying Facial Wash is a fan favorite! #EarthScienceNaturals #local #california #santabarbara #organic #crueltyfree #vegan #skincare #skinfood #beautyproducts #beauty #hyaluronicacid #aloevera #lavender #face #greenbeauty #ecobeauty #green
5. Earth Science Clarifying Facial Wash
Feel the relaxation wash over you as you gently scrub off the day and let the soothing scents of cucumber and lavender waft over you.
6. Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Look photo-ready and absolutely flawless for only $5 with iconic brand Wet N Wild’s newly formulated foundation.
7. Derma E Evenly Radiant Brightening Toner
Wake up your skin with a Vitamin-C packed toner that will brighten both your face and your mood—even on a Monday morning.
8. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil
Treat yourself to flawless skin and the romantic scent of roses without emptying your wallet with this revitalizing beauty oil.
Mix the Rapid Detox with pretty much any cleanser for an instant skin clearing salt scrub. We grind the salt crystals down to a fine powder so they won't irritate your skin, just clear and heal it. You can customize the level of exfoliation by adding less scrub or more water. 👍🏼#clearskin #skintip #rapiddetox #naturalskincare #veganskincare 💚 * * * #charcoal #charcoalscrub #charcoaldetox #seasalt #salty #clarisea #saltwater #saltwaterheals #acne #acnetreatment #cvs #ipsy #glambag #vegan #veganskincare #veganproducts #crueltyfree #crueltyfreebeauty #salt #ocean #california #bblogger #pores #beyondclear #pursueyourownpretty
9. clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant
Activated charcoal may be the current trend, but we don’t mind jumping on the bandwagon when our skin can feel this good for under $15.
10. Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Coral Crush
Peachy pink lips are only one trip to the corner store away!
Sarah McLaughlin is an editorial assistant at VegNews who is always stocked up on e.l.f.’s black eyeliner.
We'd Love These 10 Celebs Even More if They Went Vegan
Were looking at you, Jay-Z, Tracee Ellis Ross, Big Freedia, and Dave Grohl.
Read More »
Why Going Vegan Can Help You Relax
Are you someone who practices mindful meditation? If so, heres why you should be vegan (if you arent already).
Read More »
Want Political Change? It's Time to Start Voting Vegan
Lets put ethical, moral, and environmentally conscious champions in government.
Read More »
5 Reasons Your Next Vacation Should Be Aboard the Vegan Holistic Holiday at Sea
A 10-night vegan cruise with healthy food and a plethora of plant-based celebs? Yes, please!
Read More »
How Do You Remember 100 Songs in 4 Days? For Pop-Punk Band Alkaline Trio, the Answer is Veganism
Matt Skiba says eschewing dairy helps with his voice and his on-stage energy level.
Read More »
- 5 Woman-Owned Vegan Businesses You Should Be Obsessed With
- 6 Valentine's Day Gifts for that Vegan Curmudgeon in Your Life
- 6 Red-Hot Vegan Lipsticks To Drive Your Valentine Crazy
- How a Vegan Canadian Figure Skater Prepared to Win Gold at the Winter Olympics
- How to Be a Vegan Teen Valentine
- Vegan Valentine's Day Tips From No. 1 Best-Selling Author Kathy Freston
- 5 Vegan Turmeric Recipes for Those Who Are Slightly Intimidated by It
- How A Vegan Diet is Making ''Everything'' Easier for One Punk Singer
- Your Meat-Eating Friends Want One of These 10 Vegan Books
- 7 Ways to Veganize Your Bed, Just in Time for Valentine's Day
- 5 Steps to the Perfect Vegan Valentine's Day
- 8 Love-Infused Vegan Events to Celebrate Valentine's Day
- Thanks to These 7 Vegan Pies, We Have Declared National Pizza Day a Holiday
- No Valentine This Year? Try Vegan Speed Dating
- 6 Ways to Queer Your Vegan Valentine's Day
- Bought Too Many Vegan Girl Scout Cookies? Here are 10 Desserts You Should Make With Them
- Glow Up With These 18 Vegan Beauty Brands in 2018
- How One Chef is Getting NFL Players to Go Vegan
- From Struggling for Breath to Running Marathons: Veganism Saved His Life
- 6 Badass Vegan Women Who Don't Take Any Sh*t